Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Waiting is the worst part. I am definitely going to have to learn patience in this process. This is suppose to be our shortest wait time and we should know if we were matched with Sylvia this week or next and it seems like time is dragging by. I really want to know whether I can officially call her my daughter. My heart already does but will the law? I know it is early and if I am already struggling with the wait I am in for it. I appreciate the prayers from everyone that gets us through the waits in the process.
While our gofundme account may not show it we have had some amazing support in our fundraisers and are only about $3000 from our agency fees! Which means $6000 including our home study fees. We feel so blessed by all the people that have stepped forward to help us and support us in so many ways. We still have a long ways to go financially but our first goal is almost met. THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment