Thursday, December 11, 2014

What a week this has been and it's not over yet...

Cayleigh fell three weeks ago and ended up with stitches in her lip and now we are doing follow ups to see if she will need to see a cosmetic surgeon to have the lip realigned. That appointment was on Wednesday. The lip is still swollen so we go back again after Christmas.

My sister-in-law had a beautiful baby boy on Tuesday who I can't wait to meet! And, we (in reality my mother-in-law) ended up with all three of her older kids sick and now mine are getting it so, we are all isolated and can't see that baby yet!

The preschool teacher ended up with the flu and was quarantined for the week so I got to sub preschool on Monday and Tuesday.

Drum Roll Please.....
Monday we received our USCIS appointment date! Each step is a step closer to bringing "Sally" home. We are so close to having our dossier ready for submission it is killing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment