Saturday, May 2, 2015

Well another week has slipped past us that our daughter sits in an orphanage. Another week that went past just waiting for them to tell me I can go meet her, scoop her up and tell her she has a mommy and daddy who love her, want to get her home as quick as they can, and show her the love of family.

Our last paperwork has been in for awhile and all we can do is wait and pray. We get by trusting that God is in control of this entire process and his love for our sweet girl far exceeds what our love ever could be.

This week is a big week in our household. We celebrated Chris and Jeremiah's birthdays this week. The night I went into labor with Jeremiah I got a countdown to midnight  so Chris could have a birthday buddy. Jeremiah waited until morning to have his own day.

Hopefully I will have more adoption news to report next week and we will be starting the next leg of this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment