Monday, June 1, 2015

What a week it has been definitely full of its highs and lows. I had a wedding cake this week which kept me busy. Boy was that topper heavy.

We were blessed to receive a $5000 grant. If you look to the right you will see we are only about $3000 from being fully funded! God has provided every step of the way and is continuing to do so. We are getting everything gathered and ready to go meet our sweet girl. The day is almost here that we get to go over and excitement is setting in.

It has been wonderful this spring having extra time with Chris. Since May 1st we have had over eight inches of rain which keeps him out of the field. We have been able to do many fun things as a family and knock out many little projects that have needed done.

As I said this week was full of highs and lows, guess it's time for the lows. On Monday I found a tick on Jeremiah. I removed it and cleaned the bite. On Thursday he was acting sluggish and just out of sorts and I woke up and knew I had a sinus infection. So, it was off to the doctor for us. At the time he did not have any other symptoms and the doctor couldn't find anything wrong, but decided to treat him as a precaution for lyme disease and gave me meds for my sinus infection. The very next day the bullseye rash appeared on Jeremiah. Glad I took him in. We were told the earlier you catch it the easier it is to treat. On Friday Josiah also ended up with an ear infection. Now to pray everyone is healthy before we leave.

Until next time, God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment