Tuesday, April 7, 2015

It has been an exciting week in the adoption world for us! The paperwork that was kicked back has been redone and is on its way back over. Now we wait for travel dates. We also learned that we were selected as one of this months 5/5/5 families on Reece's Rainbow.

5/5/5 for Families is a great program to help families financially bring home their children. It is a great opportunity for you also as you don't have to choose just one family to donate to if you are on a tight budget. Meet this months five families here http://reecesrainbow.org/category/sponsorafamily/555-family. These are families that are close to having many of their expenses due. To learn more about 5/5/5 and to donate visit http://reecesrainbow.org/555families.

Two weeks ago we celebrated Cayleigh turning 4 with a Frozen birthday party. It was a great time spent with family and friends. I loved making her cake and enjoyed how simple it was and how pretty it looked.

Easter weekend was spent with family. Cayleigh and I went to see Cinderella at a special Easter showing for kids. On Saturday we made Resurrection Rolls and colored eggs. Resurrection Rolls have become more of a tradition to me than coloring eggs. I love being able to show my kids the Easter story. I love they can see we put something in the "tomb" but after we bake them the "tomb" is empty. Chris and Josiah went out to dinner then we all met to go see Home with my parents. We spent Easter day at my grandparents. It was a fun day filled with family, food, and Easter egg hunts. I look forward to next year when our sweet little girl should be home to join in on all the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment